All Tarantula "beginners" put questions forth here :-) "we" all here too help:-)

More
3 years 6 months ago #73404 by entomology
To all " new" tarantula keepers. I decided to start this topic "fresh"ontop again as sometimes new members struggle a little with site trying to get answers so please feel free to ask your questions here, as there are many experienced keepers here who will give you the " correct advice" questions raised for Eg: why is my T ok it's back?!! We will not laugh at you as we also learnt that way from the start so let's get this thread alive:-)- entomology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nature Conservator
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #73463 by Stanley A. Schultz

entomology wrote: To all " new" tarantula keepers. I decided to start this topic "fresh"ontop again as sometimes new members struggle a little with site trying to get answers so please feel free to ask your questions here, as there are many experienced keepers here who will give you the " correct advice" questions raised for Eg: why is my T ok it's back?!! We will not laugh at you as we also learnt that way from the start so let's get this thread alive:-)- entomology. ...

The Newbies' Maxims:
The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.

And, stupid questions are a lot easier to deal with than stupid mistakes.

The Tarantula Whisperers!
Stan Schultz
Marguerite Schultz
Co-authors of the TARANTULA KEEPER'S GUIDE, now in its third edition!
Private Messages have been turned OFF!
Please send all E-mail postings directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
3 years 6 months ago #73483 by Shaun Tosen
Ray?? Have you ever seen a book called The Tarantula Keepers Guide?? It really is an awesome book.

Oom Stan is one of the authors of that book. He has been breeding tarantulas since before you could hold down solid food.

Now take a deep breath take your foot out of your mouth. I think an apology is in order

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: George Britz
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #73484 by Jake
Ray I expect an apology for you ignorance and your disrespect to a man that has been around for many years and who is a member on our forum and who chooses to take time and give us all advise and share with us.

You are not the be all and end all of advice any one can and will give advice regardless how new or old they are with knowledge.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Jake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaun Tosen
More
3 years 6 months ago #73485 by Shaun Tosen
Well said Jake.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
More
3 years 6 months ago #73486 by George Britz
This thread actually suits you Ray. The only "beginner" in this thread is you. You obviously are way to ignorant to even know who Stan is let alone have any respect for yourself or someone who has achieved what he has. If I were you I would rather shut the hell up or apologise.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

MEMBER OF

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaun Tosen
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds