Looking to make a comeback.

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • If we don't live for LOVE,why live at all?
More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #72462 by Robert
Hi all.

Well what can I say,it's been quite a while since I was last on this forum.More than 2 years if I remember correctly,and I'm looking to make a comeback.

I've missed the hobby and missed the thrills and excitement of keeping T's as pets.Now a lot of the old members may still remember me,but for the new guys...and gals.I'm the guy that HAD (past tense) one awesome collection consisting of Theraphosa's,Pamphobeteus species,Xenesthis species,Pelinobius muticus,Phormictopus,Megaphobema,Monocentropus and a few others.

I'd like to build up a collection like that again...if at all possible,so hoping to find some of my old contacts again...and rekindle the love for the hobby like in the old days.

Peace yall! :P

Don't waste my time!

www.tarantulas.co.za/forum/tarantula-gen...it=12&start=72#24669

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Robert.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #72463 by Shaun Tosen
Welcome back. With recent fights and happenings this forum has slowed down quite a bit. But it's good to see the old members returning. Good taste in T's you have there. Enjoy

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

More
3 years 11 months ago #72479 by Dimitri Kambas
Welcome back dude. Hope your collection grows to what it was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert

More
3 years 11 months ago #72480 by Jake
well this is a surprise, Welcome back to the hobby.

I'm sure your collection will grow in leaps and bonds with the massive selection of spiders. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • If we don't live for LOVE,why live at all?
More
3 years 11 months ago #72481 by Robert
Well Dimitri.The Tarantulas I had...was my dream collection.But I don't think that I'll ever be able to have those T's in my collection again.But it feels good to be back.Picking up my 1st. Four Tarantulas tomorrow from Tim(Petbugs.co.za)

@Jake,it's good to be back buddy.How's Pretty (L. klugi) doing?She must be pretty huge by now hey?

Don't waste my time!

www.tarantulas.co.za/forum/tarantula-gen...it=12&start=72#24669

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
3 years 11 months ago #72483 by Jake
hi, I can't use the shoutbox from my phone.

She is doing well, she has molted 2times with me have not meassured her as yet but she is bigger :D, to me she is small but to other people she is huge.
I will try upload a picture tomorrow of her.

What are your first spiders you getting?

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds