Tarantupedia

More
3 years 1 month ago #73856 by Mau
Can anyone enlighten me regarding the above?
Seems there is nothing to read except genre charts-tree and location map. Is there a care sheet? I've clicked on everything there is on the page - am I missing something ? I feel kinda dumb - yet feel the interface - web platform isn't very user friendly???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #73858 by Jake

More
3 years 1 month ago #73859 by Dimitri Kambas
As Jake stated us the Theraphosidae menu link or just click the genus tree to take you to the genera page. You can also use the list menu item to show you all species.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #73863 by Mau
Sorry Dimitri, am sure I am not doing something right - maybe it's because I'm using my iPhone? - I have taken a few screen shots and thought maybe I am missing something - click on everything and nothing happens - see only what basic are on the screen shots I have taken...I read the description = Ok. Is there a husbandry page - temp, humidity, conditions etc for each species ?

Attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410871201.609407.jpg not found

Attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410871217.733918.jpg not found

Attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410871231.007415.jpg not found

Attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410871251.664723.jpg not found

Attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410871263.951416.jpg not found

Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Mau.

More
3 years 1 month ago #73871 by Dimitri Kambas
No there is no information on temps and humidity. The Tarantupedia is not really a caresheet website. You can however see where the species comes from and try get your own climatological information . it is very difficult to put a caresheet together as most online are incorrect. We are slowly updating the pages with habitat and burrow photos in the wild so you can try get an idea of how and where they live.

More
3 years 1 month ago #73872 by Mau
Thanks Dimitri - looking forward to the updated version

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds