× Welcome to the Tarantulas.co.za forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

FORUM CLEANUP - RULES

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #70959 by Taki Tsonis
Ok so after the umpteenth flame war on this forum, this is what has come out of it. Entomolgy, Tim, and Amore have all recieved a 1 week ban for profanity, personal attacks and flaming. Mandy has been blocked permanently for her reaction to also receiving a 1 week ban for the same reasons as the others.

I have deleted the topics.

Going forward, any violation of the forum rules regarding flaming, personal attacks and profanity will result in a 1 week ban. If the same person transgresses similarly again after their 1 week ban, the second time it will incur a 1 month ban followed by a permanent blocking from the site if they trangress a 3rd time, so a three strikes and you're out policy if you like.
Sarcasm will also only be tolerated according to my discression so think before you post.
Neither will witch hunts of any sort be tolerated, if you think someone is doing something illegal, report them to the relevant authorities and leave the forum moderation to the admins and moderators!

Over and above all of that, if anyone on the forum is not prepared to be a positive, friendly and constructive contributor to this forum going forward and thinks that they cannot abide by the forum rules, please respond to this topic now so I can ban them now and avoid any more painful episodes in the future!

Thanks

You can take an Aphonopelma to crickets but you can't make it eat!
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Taki Tsonis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cameron Torode, ayal, Ross, Leon de Jager

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #70967 by Danny
Thanks Taki - Long time coming.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: francois combrinck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds